The Abused No More project is an opportunity for young people, professionals and organizations dealing with discrimination, legal literacy and abuse prevention to network in order to share information, practices, experiences and useful tools across Europe.
Join for free the Abused no More network – membership includes benefit such as:
– Access to project newsletters
– Access to research reports, e- publications etc. developed within the project
– Priority tickets to accredited events and conference
– Possibility to get involved in our research activities
– Space for discussions, sharing of good practice and networking
Joining us is easy! Please register providing us the following data: